Monday, July 11, 2011

Blog Help

Image representing Zemanta as depicted in Crun...Image via CrunchBase

As I train people in Social Media Made Simple, I tell them that they should consider Blogging. Half are excited about the idea the other half are frozen in their tracks.  I know both feelings.

So when I came across a tool to help us all,  I decided to tell the world of my readers.

I just downloaded Zemantahttp://www.zemanta.com/
it's FREE and useful and may actually help your blog grow.

I found out about this tool by reading a notice from one of my LinkedIn Groups.


4 Little Known Blogging Secrets inklingmedia.net



written my a groupmate Ken Mueller, he is always starting discussions a good example for my clients.


My suggestion Check out Zemanta.com  and check out Ken's Blog http://www.inklingmedia.net

Full Transparency - I receive nothing from Zemanta but their free service and Ken has been a 2nd line contact though I have invited him to become a first line connection.

Happy Blogging.




Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment